Apple iPad 2 rivals, they indeed are. And, we know you guys out there would be willing to look at and play with something other than what Apple has made. Those raring to go at the Samsung cuties Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, can now set up your shopping itinerary. For, Samsung has officially confirmed the pricing detail of these tablets. The dates of availability are out too.
The new Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1 come with fabulously competitive prices. The WiFi model of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will come to US retail on the June 8th and will carry a price tag of $499 for the 16GB model. Meanwhile, the 32GB model will set you back by $599.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi model will sport a price tag of $469 for the 16GB tablet while the 32GB version will be sold for $569. By the way, Samsung hasn’t yet revealed an exact date for the devices.
Both iPad 2 challengers, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1 tablets will have specs and features worthy enough to beat the Apple device that has been riding a success wave.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 10.1-inch TFT display with 1280 x 800-resolution
- Honeycomb (Android 3.0) on the inside
- 1GHz Dual-Core Tegra 2 Processor
- Available in 16GB & 32GB
- 8-Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video capture
- 2-Megapixel front-facing camera
- 599g Weight and 246.2 x 170.4 x 10.9 mm Dimensions
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) OS
- 8.9” WXGA 1280×800 display
- 1GHz Dual Core application processor
- 3.0-Mega Pixel Camera AF with LED Flash
- 2.0-Mega Pixel Camera Video
- 1080p Full HD Video @ 30fps playback with 720p HD Video recording
- Samsung TouchWiz UX
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2
- HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100, EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Sensor Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Ambient Light sensor
- 230.9 x 157.8 x 8.6 mm in dimensions and 470g in weight
So a June release for one and a summer release for the other. And those prices revealed by the company have everything in them to excite us. Which one are you going for?