Ten Cricket to live telecast and stream India vs South Africa 2013 series

December 5, 2013, By Anupam Jolly

Ten Sports, the sports channel owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises, is hoping to make big money with the upcoming India-South Africa series that will be held in South Africa.

Ten Cricket to live telecast and stream India vs South Africa 2013 series

The cricket series starts on December 5, 2013 and will include three one-day international (ODI) matches and two Test matches. Ten Sports is the official broadcaster for the series and has 12 associate sponsors and co-presenters.

The sports channel is targeting Rs 120 crore in ad revenue from this series and has already sold about 90 percent of the inventory. For the remaining 10 percent inventory,

Ten Sports has decided to increase the rates by 20 percent. The sponsors and co-presenters have taken 60 percent of the total inventory.

Ind vs SA 1st ODI live scorecard


While Micromax is the co-presenting sponsor for the series, the associate sponsors include Xolo, Vodafone, Go Daddy.com, WeChat, Daikin air conditioners, Havells, Tata Motors Ltd and ITC.

Kent will be the title sponsor and iBall will be the co-presenting sponsor for the studio show. The channel is selling 10-second ad spots in the ODIs for Rs 3.5-4.25 lakh.

Watch live match online on Ten Sports HERE or HERE.

They are charging between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 1.25 lakh for the same duration ad spots in the Test matches. The links to watch the match online live will be provided here just before the match starts.

See Ind vs SA 1st ODI ball-by-ball commentary and score here.

Rajesh Sethi, chief executive officer of TEN Sports, stated that the advertisers have shown a keen interest in the India-South Africa series.

He further stated that cricket fans and experts are looking forward to this series, as it will be the Indian team’s first series after Sachin Tendulkar’s retirement.

The broadcaster has spent heavily on the promotional campaign for the hotly anticipated India-South Africa series.


Related reading

Categories