Zee Network’s Ten Sports channel will be broadcasting the Pakistan tour of West Indies live in Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka.
There will be English commentary on Ten Cricket channel and Hindi commentary on Ten Sports.
Pakistan will play five ODI’s and two T20 international fixtures. Pakistan is currently leading the ODI series by 1-0. The 2nd ODI between Pak vs WI will be played on Tuesday at Providence and the 3rd ODI will be played on July 17th at St. Lucia.
Shahid Afridi won the 1st match single handedly for Pakistan scoring 76 runs and scalping 7 wickets for just 12 runs.
Matches are scheduled to begin at 09:00 local time, 13:00 GMT, 6:00 p.m. Pakistan time.
The squads are as below:
Pakistan: Misbah-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Rizwan, Nasir Jamshed, Saeed Ajmal, Abdur Rehman, Ahmed Shehzad, Asad Ali, Shahid Afridi, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Wahab Riaz Asad Shafiq, Haris Sohail.
West Indies squad: DJ Bravo, SP Narine, KA Pollard, KAJ Roach, DJG Sammy, MN Samuels, LMP Simmons, DS Smith, TL Best, DM Bravo, J Charles, CH Gayle, JO Holder.
Ten Sports has also bagged the rights of the upcoming Ind vs Zim 2013 series in Zimbabwe to be played from Aug.24 and the Sri Lanka vs South Africa 2013 series to be played in Lanka.
The list of TV channels that will broadcast the series live in various countries are as under:
- Australia — Fox Sports
- Australia — Nine Network
- Bangladesh – BTV
- West Indies – Caribbean Media Corporation
- Canada — Asian Television Network -ATN
- England – Sky Sports
- Europe — Eurosport2 (including France, Denmark, Algeria, Sweden, Austria, Finland, Monaco, Cyprus and Russia)
- India — Ten Cricket (English) and Ten Sports (Hindi)
- Japan – Hum Tum TV
- Middle East —Arab Digital Distribution
- West Indies — SKY Network Television
- Pacific Islands — Fiji TV
- Pakistan — Pakistan Television Corporation – PTV
- South Africa — Supersports
- Sri Lanka — Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation
- United Kingdom — Sky Sports, BBC – Highlights
- United States — DirecTV